
NO, I did not find another stray dog. Our dog, Parker, has been depressed latley so we decided he needed a friend. We headed to the Denver Dumb Friends League and adopted our new family member. Say HI to Charlie!Charlie is some type of border collie mix I think, he has light spots like a dalmation and his ears are huge. He is a little dog, he has enough energy to keep up with Parker, and he's just so darn cute!! So far he hasn't peed in the house so that makes him extra special. You gotta love a house trained dog.
Austin got him a lovely Hawaiian looking collar. It looks very handsome. And we got one of those turbo dog leashes that holds two dogs on the same leash. We'll see how that works when I attempt to walk them both at the same time tonight.
The two dogs have not stopped playing the whole day. I put them out back and they run around in our yard that is currently a mound of dirt. I can't wait for next weekend when we get sod put in! If one dog tries to laydown and sleep the other guy pounces on him or barks to get him to play. It's rather annoying but I'm glad they are happy. We've done well.
2 comments:
Hi Charlie!! He's so cute and he and Parker look perfect for each other. Congrats!
Ooooh, I love him! Another cutie :)
Post a Comment