You must click on the picture and look at the larger version to truly see why I like it.I saw this when I was walking the dog and I thought it was so funny I took my camera the next time I went for a walk. It is definitly the best lost cat sign I've ever seen. Look at the bottom two pictures of Linguini, he's in some mariachi band with a mustache and lovely eyebrows. In the other picture I'm not sure what Linguini is doing, riding in a spaceship? Now that must definitely be the best cat in the world.
UPDATE: I've been informed that Linguini is not in a mariachi band, he's actually hanging out with the Beatles. Thanks Emily for keeping me informed. Ha, that makes this sign even more funny!!
1 comment:
FYI - look a little closer, that Mariachi Band is the world famous BEATLES!!!
Papa J
Post a Comment