Austin has an obsession with cleaning my car. Tonight I tried to help him but goodness! Do not mess with a man and his craft. All I heard was, "You don't have enough soap on the rag. You are just pushing dirt around. You missed a spot!" So... I threw down my rag and quit. If he wants to wash the car so it looks like a sparkly white brand new car then fine. I let him do his car washing and I did what I do best, I sat and watched while taking pictures. Here I was trying to make my lovely garden gnome looke like he was sitting on the car. I didn't have much to do while I admired his car washing skills, too bad he didn't do it in a bikini.
May 22, 2008
He's Loopy
Austin has an obsession with cleaning my car. Tonight I tried to help him but goodness! Do not mess with a man and his craft. All I heard was, "You don't have enough soap on the rag. You are just pushing dirt around. You missed a spot!" So... I threw down my rag and quit. If he wants to wash the car so it looks like a sparkly white brand new car then fine. I let him do his car washing and I did what I do best, I sat and watched while taking pictures. Here I was trying to make my lovely garden gnome looke like he was sitting on the car. I didn't have much to do while I admired his car washing skills, too bad he didn't do it in a bikini.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment