

A long, long while ago Melissa Gartland made a post about how she finally uploaded all her wedding photo's to her flickr account. At the time (I wasn't even engaged yet) I thought to myself, "How could it take that long???" Wow was I dumb! After THREE hours of uploading wedding images I have managed to upload 30 of 1012 images. Melissa, I don't know how you did it but I am very proud (and envious) that you completed this tedious task. Want to do mine? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have a whole family to chase after and keep you busy and I don't really have much but kickball and pottery classes but still.................. want to???
PS- By the way, Melissa & PJ have an adorable familia!!! :)
1 comment:
It does take forever doesn't it? These pics are beyond beautiful and I love the profile pic of you and Austin. Super cute, I hope these will decorate your whole house!
Post a Comment