I've been playing around with the colors of my layout when I realized it's been almost a year since I've had this blog. I love looking back on all my old posts, there are so many things I have forgotten about and it makes me laugh when I see all the good times I've had this past year.
Since it's been almost a year I figure it's time for some new colors. Well.... that and Austin sheepishly asked me the other night, "Can I be part of your blog too?" I was shocked! I thought he wanted nothing to do with it! So, I figured the pink layout had to go if he was going to keep any of his manhood while making his own posts. From now on this is officially Jessica & Austin Schmidt's blog.
I think he married me just to inherit the blog.
April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment