April 12, 2008

Dork.

Yes... this is my current stance. My computer was giving me problems so I transferred the uploading project to Austin's computer. That one sits on the floor while I look up the same websites on my computer over and over and watch tv. During this picture I was watching Chelsey Handler. She is so funny! Austin & I saw her a while ago at Comedy Works and it was the funniest show I have ever seen there.

*Note- if you are wondering about the closed caption on the tv... I love closed caption. Don't try to analyze it, I always watch tv with cc and no- I am not deaf.
*2nd Note- I swear this is not all I do with my life. I got a haircut and choppped 6 inches off my hair today. I went to Petsmart. I also took the little guy to the dog park. So really, I kinda... slightly... somewhat have a life other than my blog and uploading pictures. Maybe.
*3rd Note- Am about to finish uploading picture # 290. I'm starting to realize this is not a project that can be finished in a weekend no matter how much time I dedicate. I am stopping once I hit 300.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - this is crazy! You're going to be uploading pictures until your 10th anniversary! But, I am proud of you - way to get it done :)