January 31, 2008

Vegas

I haven't posted anything for a while but I have a perfectly good explanation for that.... I was in Vegas for my bachelorette party. It was exhausting! Then when I got back I got the flu. Now I am back and ready to post some pictures. Don't worry Dad, they are G rated. I know you have been constantly checking because you are scared of what I will post on here.
On our way to..... have fun of course!!
Thanks to you all for coming! Even my little buddy Michelle surpised me and flew out from Kansas, I was so excited when I saw her in Vegas. And Marcie flew out from Georgia. Thanks girls!! We managed to lose one in Vegas but she safely made it home the next day (sorry buddy but I had to say it. You'll never live that one down.)
Here we are dancing and keeping our distance from a creepy lurker that wouldn't leave us alone.
Julia is the pass queen. She goes to Vegas a lot and therefore has a quite extensive collection of passes for clubs and interesting places. We would spread them all out and pick our destination for the night.
I love the fountains at the Bellagio! I've never been to Vegas before (which is one reason Leah insisted she plan a bachelorette party there.... dangerous.) I love the fountains! I also really liked this brave little duck. He was swimming around all alone. He didn't seem to mind the waves and splashing from the fountains. I admired his bravery.
Oh I almost forgot--- Leah! Thank you o-so much!!! You were a very busy and secretive planner. I had a blast and I don't know if I will ever be able to match it... until it's your turn of course. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,

Vegas! That's so cool. Casey and I were just there two weeks ago for my 50th birthday. We stayed at the Signature Towers of MGM. Where did you stay?

Uncle Warren

Jasmine said...

Thanks again everyone for a great time- Maybe a little too good ;) Lesson learned- dont stay up all night if you are catching a flight home in the morning- priceless!

Anonymous said...

G Rated or G Strings...

nevermind, I really DON'T want to know.

The Papa

Anonymous said...

One more thing. Were you there when the Monte Carlo had its fire?

Uncle Warren

Jessica said...

We stayed at the Westin. We have a friend who works there so we got a great deal. I wish I could have seen the Cirque de Soleil show(the Beatles one) while we were there but we didn't get around to it.

Yes, we were there when the Monte Carlo was on fire. We landed right as it was being put out. It's a good thing we didn't stay there! ~Jess

Anonymous said...

haha...your daddy is funny!!

-michelle