It is a snow day today in Denver. That is good news though. The mountains have been in desperate need for some snow. But I am not a big fan when my little mini doesn't want to make it up the icy hills on my way to work. I made it though... and will be getting a ride home from my neighbor that I work with! Mini will be staying in the work parking garage tonight.
December 11, 2007
Snowy Day
It is a snow day today in Denver. That is good news though. The mountains have been in desperate need for some snow. But I am not a big fan when my little mini doesn't want to make it up the icy hills on my way to work. I made it though... and will be getting a ride home from my neighbor that I work with! Mini will be staying in the work parking garage tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment