There is a movie being filmed in downtown Denver called NowhereLand staring Eddie Murphy. I couldn't find Eddie, I looked but he was hiding in a trailer somwhere eating bon-bons. I attempted to take a picture but there wasn't anything exciting going on. All I saw were a bunch of extra's sitting around waiting for filming to begin. They looked bored and hot in their jackets and scarfs on (it's warm and sunny today). All the people in this picture are extra's, except for the lady with the walkie talkie, she kicked me off the street. They don't make Denver look very fashionable.
October 3, 2007
Nowhereland
There is a movie being filmed in downtown Denver called NowhereLand staring Eddie Murphy. I couldn't find Eddie, I looked but he was hiding in a trailer somwhere eating bon-bons. I attempted to take a picture but there wasn't anything exciting going on. All I saw were a bunch of extra's sitting around waiting for filming to begin. They looked bored and hot in their jackets and scarfs on (it's warm and sunny today). All the people in this picture are extra's, except for the lady with the walkie talkie, she kicked me off the street. They don't make Denver look very fashionable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I SAW HIM!! For about 30 minutes I watched him outside of our apartment filming! I was about 2 feet from him. I was stupid enough to forget to take a picture and I really want to blog about it!
You saw him! I didn't have the patience to wait. So I took a picture of some extra's and went on my merry way.
Yeah - when they were filming on 17th and grant (Monday), which is literally my house, so I just sat outside after work and talked to some people and then he came walking right by and was talking to the director in front of us! He's really small! Anyways, it was cool :)
They are filming where I work today!! They are right outside... they have been everywhere filming!
Darn, I thought they might be outside my building today because there are tons of cones and parking meters blocked off outside. I guess they aren't filming here! Get a picture of short Eddie Murphy!!!
I will try! I already had my luck so we'll see :)
Post a Comment