We were in Chicago for the weekend. I lived there a few years ago before I moved back to Colorado. I miss it!! We spotted a one-legged pigeon while waiting for the train, I was impressed by his balancing skills!
We walked by the first place I lived in Chicago. I miss the gargoyles, they protected us from evil and kept us company.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jess,
Nice pictures. I miss Chicago too. I moved from Evanston to Tampa 20 years ago. I don't miss the winters but I do miss the deep dish pizza! Did you have some when you and Austin where in town? Gino's East maybe?
1 comment:
Jess,
Nice pictures. I miss Chicago too. I moved from Evanston to Tampa 20 years ago. I don't miss the winters but I do miss the deep dish pizza! Did you have some when you and Austin where in town? Gino's East maybe?
Uncle Warren
Post a Comment