
Austin is 28 today!!!!! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to my boy-toy, happy birthday to you!

Jorge was in town and we went downtown to celebrate for Austin's bday. Happy birthday to Jessica A, Kristi & James too! Lots of superb folks were born in August!!
7 comments:
jess, did you buy austin that little bike in the pic for his b-day?? you're such a good gf.
since you are not on myspace, i will leave you this message via blog comment. kel has a wedding the night you are in town but she's going to leave early to hang out with us. linz thinks she is going to be able to get out of iowa and jamie will be in kc already but hanging with diff friends cause she's a loser. (jk) i'm sure she'll stop by though. ashley is even looking into plane tickets to come that weekend. its gonna be the best weekend ever! can't wait to see you!
Yay I can't wait! Saturday night of Labor Day weekend. I am so excited to see you Kansas folks!!
Hey, Happy Birthday Austin.
Sounds like you had great time.
Matt
Thanks for the b-day wishes Jess, and happy birthday to Austin! Leo's rule!
HAPPY BDAY AUSTIN!!!! I WILL HAVE TO BUY YOU A SHOT NEXT TIME WE GO OUT. SORRY I MISSED IT, LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A FUN NIGHT!
LEAH
It was fun!!! Me and Jess had a great time wish everyone could have made it
Austin
Why didn't I think of trying to ride the Pooh car around the living room. Damn it!
Post a Comment