On top of the plateau where we could run around.
Leah with Peanut, Austin with Chipper , James with Pirouette, Jess with No Name
One of the guides brought her puppy, he's too small to run with the other dogs and he'll get stepped on by the horses. He cried the whole way.
No Name
We get there and the horse-lady looks me over, then with a lot of thought, "I have the perfect horse for you, you'll ride No Name."
Seriously? All I wanted was a horse with a cool name and I got No Name! We all burst out laughing and she probably thought we were making fun of her. But really, it was just funny that I got No Name when all I could talk about was what my horses name would be.
In the end, No Name was the best horse ever. We got to gallop and run around, it was a blast. I am now a horse lover.




No comments:
Post a Comment