


Theresa & David recently got married. This was a while ago but I'm a bit behind on posting pictures. She has already been to Cabo on her honeymoon and back. The best man, David's brother, wasn't able to be there because he is currently serving in Iraq but he didn't let that hold him back from making a speech. He made his toast via video and even gave a cheers with a Coors Light. We all had a blast. Although I am rather worried... Theresa & I share an office together, what will we talk about at work now that my wedding and her wedding are over with!? Austin, Emily, Kenley & I were in Cabo San Lucas a week before the newlyweds headed out there. We left them a dollar bill to find at The Elbow Bar in town. It's an itty-bitty bar covered in dollar bills. When she got back she showed us a picture, they found it! 

No comments:
Post a Comment