May 16, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I'm posting this a little late. I'm sick of my computer. I stare at a computer all day so when I get home I don't feel like staring at it some more. So if I haven't responded to your email or you think I am MIA... I'm here. I'm just in need of a computer hiatus.

Here is my mom & dad looking cute. That scupture on the table has a massive bum, that's not so cute!
Happy Mother's Day to mom's everywhere. We spent the day hanging out with the family. I got my mom this cool flower. I know she likes tulips but I assumed she would have a bunch already and I was right. I knew she would not already have this crazy looking South African national flower. It was almost as big as my head. A unique flower for a unique lady.
I love you Mom, you're the best! You are such a creative, loving and giving person. And of course the most patient mom in the world for dealing with us 3 kids and all our fiasco's. I know we never were easy but at least we kept you on your toes. Thank you for being my mom. Love you! You're amazing!!!

No comments: