Julia, Kristi & I are taking a pottery class through Colorado Free University. There are only 4 classes total and today was our first one. It was very fun. Today we learned about.... shoot, I forget already. You can see us working on our creations in the picture. Mine is the rectangular one. Next week we work on the potters wheel, that should be interesting!
March 18, 2008
Pottery Class #1
Julia, Kristi & I are taking a pottery class through Colorado Free University. There are only 4 classes total and today was our first one. It was very fun. Today we learned about.... shoot, I forget already. You can see us working on our creations in the picture. Mine is the rectangular one. Next week we work on the potters wheel, that should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not bad...I'm very impressed with your pottery skills. ~ Sarah
P.S. I wish I could had some green beers with you guys on St. Patty's Day
sweet pottery!
i wish i was at art class with you girls!
Post a Comment