
Austin's friend Anthony lives out there so we got to see him too. He showed us around the city. In Beverly Hills they hang up chandeliers from the light posts. Maybe I don't get out much but I thought it was interesting. There was also a runaway truck ramp in one of the neighborhoods that I wish I got a picture of. If you live in Colorado you are used to the massive runaway truck ramps on I-70. Well, in LA they have this dinky little path that barely has an incline and has big flower pots at the end. It you are from CO and you saw it, you would have laughed.
Lizzy got us a wonderful place to stay where we soon discovered a Pictionary game in the closet. One night after dinner we had a fierce game going. This is Leah's horse. The other group thought we were cheating because I guessed it right. It looks like a horse right? I think so.
2 comments:
i went to visit ash in la in may and was all over beverly hills bec i'm so celeb obsessed. i missed the chandeliers light posts. :( those are awesome!
i would have guessed a horse as well!
-m
It's a lot of pressure to make a perfect drawing. The funniest thing is that everyone thought the tail was the head. I guess I need to go to art class!
Leah
Post a Comment