This is a little late. My dad emailed me this picture a while ago and I just found it in my email again. It made me laugh so I thought I would post it. I was an Indian for Thanksgiving. When we were little my parents would have us dress as Indians and pilgrims for the big turkey day. I was trying to keep the tradition going.
January 8, 2008
From a few months ago- Thanksgiving
This is a little late. My dad emailed me this picture a while ago and I just found it in my email again. It made me laugh so I thought I would post it. I was an Indian for Thanksgiving. When we were little my parents would have us dress as Indians and pilgrims for the big turkey day. I was trying to keep the tradition going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
youre so silly, jess! and you make a very pretty indian. :)
loves!
m
Post a Comment