Lizzy and I had a date and went to see the Nutcracker by the Colorado Ballet. I was so excited when I sat down to see they have closed caption for the show! There are these little mini screens in front of each chair and they explain what is going on during the ballet. If you know me you know that I always watch the tv with the closed captian on. I love closed captian!!!
December 14, 2007
Nutcracker
Lizzy and I had a date and went to see the Nutcracker by the Colorado Ballet. I was so excited when I sat down to see they have closed caption for the show! There are these little mini screens in front of each chair and they explain what is going on during the ballet. If you know me you know that I always watch the tv with the closed captian on. I love closed captian!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment