The Denver Museum of Contemporary Art MAC has moved. I drive by the building they have been working on every day on my way to work. I think it's done! They have this neat giant heart out front that lights up in all different ways. At first I thought it was someone's unique take on Christmas lights. I have yet to go to the museum but from what I can peek at through the windows it looks pretty neat.
December 20, 2007
Museum of Contemporary Art
The Denver Museum of Contemporary Art MAC has moved. I drive by the building they have been working on every day on my way to work. I think it's done! They have this neat giant heart out front that lights up in all different ways. At first I thought it was someone's unique take on Christmas lights. I have yet to go to the museum but from what I can peek at through the windows it looks pretty neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment