If you have some time to kill you should hit up the thrift store. I found some amazing items there. I was initially hunting for a white elephant gift and I found the perfect thing! See the little seductive elf lady on the left... she is the greatest $2.99 I have ever spent, in my mind she is priceless. She was suppose to be my white elephant gift but I have grown attached and might need to keep her. Same with my $3 dwarf. He's cute.
December 9, 2007
ARC Thrift Store
If you have some time to kill you should hit up the thrift store. I found some amazing items there. I was initially hunting for a white elephant gift and I found the perfect thing! See the little seductive elf lady on the left... she is the greatest $2.99 I have ever spent, in my mind she is priceless. She was suppose to be my white elephant gift but I have grown attached and might need to keep her. Same with my $3 dwarf. He's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment