At least Sarah and I were cheering! I think that's why they won!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jess,
Congratulations on your Rockies getting into the Playoffs. I hope they beat the Phillies. However, I did notice in your blog that you have a Cubs shirt and hat. Hmmm?
I still have the Cubs gear from Chicago. I need to invest in some Rockies garb. I suppose I should support the local team. I'll work on it. Next picture I will be wearing some Rockies pride!
2 comments:
Jess,
Congratulations on your Rockies getting into the Playoffs. I hope they beat the Phillies. However, I did notice in your blog that you have a Cubs shirt and hat. Hmmm?
Goooooo Cubies!
Uncle Warren
I still have the Cubs gear from Chicago. I need to invest in some Rockies garb. I suppose I should support the local team. I'll work on it. Next picture I will be wearing some Rockies pride!
Post a Comment