August 26, 2007

I'm Engaged!!!!

Holy goodness gracious! I am engaged!!!!!! Austin, my very first fiance ever (and forever), proposed over the weekend when we were camping. It was perfect. I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself! I guess I could plan a wedding but that's what my mom's for. She's good at that stuff, she can be the planner.
This was in the afternoon before the whole event. We went for a nice hike around the area. This is the best camp place ever because it is hard to get to (SUV is a must) so it's empty. It felt like we had the place to ourselves. We were near St. Mary's Glacier (my most favorite place in Colorado). Austin and I are so happy and excited. We're going to get married, la te da, la te da... so happy!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess,

Congratulations on your engamement to Austin. From the photos, it looks like he did the proposal perfectly. Good man. Just let us know when you set a date. We would love to be there to see the nuptials.

Love, Uncle Warren and Casey

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! One of my "cousins" is marrying my husband's cousin. OK...it's not like it sounds - it's just so great that "family" is marryiing family! Thank goodness for that Thanksgiving in 2004! Jess welcome to the family - Austin welcome to the other family!

Lots of love!
Erin (Forsey) Jones!

Anonymous said...

who would have thought that your secret makeout session behind the liquor store in aspen would lead to this momentous occassion!! another euchre wedding...better start training now (don't run out of vodka please)! austin, welcome to the kid's table (officially)! jess, where can i get some bling like that? get your sparkle on!

xo,
amy forsey

Jessica said...

Disclaimer- what Amy says regarding liquor stores in Aspen is not true. :)