July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



For the past 15 years in a row Blues Traveler has been performing at Red Rocks on the 4th of July. We made a last minute decision to go. We got some tickets from a guy on the side of the road and we were off. It was so much fun!!
Hey, that's not Austin!!! That is his little brother Chris. This picture is so funny to me because Chris had no idea I was doing this next to him. He was just trying to smile for the camera and the angle makes it look like I'm really kissing him! I thought I was humerous :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie you are!!!! hey how did you get those beads???

Austin

Anonymous said...

more importantly, HOW did you get those beads?? hmmmm, jess-e-ka??

Anonymous said...

oh, i thought austins comment said where, not how. i realized after my comment posted. now its not as funny. rats!! how do i erase comments from this thing?? this would never happen on myspace! humph.