Happy Fathers Day!!! I love my dad, he's the best! He has taught me important things in life such as hats are great! He has turned me into a seat belt nazi and made me paranoid about leaving the Christmas lights on (that is why we call him Mr. Safety). Only my dad would drive to Wyoming to buy fireworks because he is bored, or look up online how to levitate spoons (yes, he asked Jeeves). I suppose he has taught me a few other life lessons along the way such as always try hard and do your best. "Good players play hurt" is one saying, it's something like that. But I personally like the silly quirks the best. Who needs the life lessons part! Him and my mom make a lovely pair and they bring out the wacky side in me! I feel it's only right to add a picture of him and my mom since he wouldn't be the same without her.
2 comments:
WOW - thanks for the kind words Kiki...it is "Pros play hurt." again thanks, and you got the part about Mom right!
love
pops
your parents bring out your wacky side???? does this mean more wacky than you usually are? holy moly!
-your ks friend :)
Post a Comment